Planned Giving Board
The Board is responsible for:
- Advising the Vestry regarding the receipt and disposition of gifts to the Parish.
- Managing endowment funds established for long-term benefits to the ministries of the Parish and for major capital improvements to Parish facilities.
- Informing potential end-of-life donors of the Parish processes to facilitate and receive gifts and to ensure their use as directed by the donors. These may include, but are not limited t, one-time gifts, bequests, insurance benefits and 401K distributions.
- Chair: Carl Buchheister (contact)
Under the leadership of the Property Warden, the Committee assists the Vestry to ensure that Parish facilities can appropriately support all activities of the Parish, including income-generation.
- Chair: Tom Hyde (contact)
The Cemetery Committee assists the Vestry in management of cemetery plots and making them.
- Chair: Bryan Dowell (contact)
Episcopal Church Women (ECW)
The ECW is a semi-autonomous organization of the Parish with a focus on enhancing the quality of Parish life.
- President: Cindy Overstrom (contact)
Calvert Arts Festival
Under the auspices and oversight of the Vestry, the Calvert Arts Festival Committee organizes and manages an annual Festival on the Parish campus, with the proceeds being allocated to Parish purposes designated by the Vestry. In recent years, those proceeds have been designated for charitable purposes, in coordination with the Giving Back Commission.