Together with the Rector, the Worship team develops a variety of worship (including liturgy, preaching, and music) that is adaptable and that nourishes a diverse parish.
Parish Family Life
This commission’s focus is to provide support and love to the entire parish family.
- Chair: Hope Sayles (contact)
Our Christian Formation team’s goal is to work to create a dynamic, sustained, and accessible formation program for both children and adults. We are currently looking for a candidate to fill the chair position..
- Chair: Father Ken Phelps (contact)
Living Our Values
- Creating a wide network to welcome social diversity, breadth of thought, past parishioners, and varying levels of participation in our area of influence.
- Becoming, as a parish, a high-profile leader in our area that will address issues of importance that will improve peoples’ lives.
- Chair: Sherrill Munn (contact)
This commission’s responsibility is to lead us in becoming, as a parish, a high-profile leader in our area that will address issues of importance that will improve peoples’ lives.
- Chair: Patti At Lee (contact)
Our Finance team guides us in managing our fiscal approach by realistically identifying the cost of an activity and the source of funds to accomplish it before committing and exploring alternatives to pledges/offerings, including: partnering with other parishes/cost-sharing; establishing reasonable set fees for services and use of facilities; and enhancing use of targeted fundraising for specific programs.
- Chair: Steve Watson (contact)
Our Connections team seeks to create a wide network to welcome social diversity, breadth of thought, past parishioners, and varying levels of participation in our area of influence. In addition to generating a weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter, this also includes managing our presence on various online social sites, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Chair: Deb Shupe (contact)